DemonicJ - Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:48 am
Post subject: MMC SMACKDOWN!!
MMC SMACKDOWN

Shogun's
v
Daimyo's

1000 credit prize

Simple elimination process.
Any Shogun under the highest dynasty clicks done by a Daimyo gets eliminated.
Any Daimyo under the lowest clicks done by a Shogun gets eliminated (lowest score has to be over 350).
The last daimyo & last Shogun left get 500 credits each

As an extra incentive, any eliminated Daimyo that makes Shogun during this comp will get a second chance (working with the shoguns)

DemonicJ - Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:52 am

This comp has now started!

RESULTS DAY 1:

Highest scoring Daimyo Ardatia (640) wiped almost all shoguns out - only Shakymon (648) and Jeanne (685) are left to defend the shoguns helped by FBK-CITY, who got promoted at reset.

Lowest scoring Shogun Flamerda (427) eliminated 1 Daimyo D4Ng3rOu5 (411) - all the rest of the Daimyos are still in the game.

RESULTS DAY 2:

Highest scoring Daimyo Ardatia (691) eliminated all shoguns - except Jeanne (706) who, helped by newly promoted Tostandos, will defend the Shoguns.

Lowest scoring Shogun Fbk-City (475) eliminated stompi (465), thatguy(474), mogman (465), serbiaprima (466), blinkyboy (413) and kenny (450).

Still in the game:
Shoguns: Jeanne and Tostandos
Daimyos: Ardatia, Seelie, Greasbrough, Laladude, Razzle, Epsa, Misunkyno, Dens-Axis and new Daimyo Stimudent.

RESULTS DAY 3:

Highest scoring Daimyo Epsa (578) eliminated Tostandos - Leaving Jeanne (645) alone.

Lowest scoring Shogun Tostandos (568) eliminated all Daimyos - except Epsa (578).

Seems like we have winners: 1 Daimyo Epsa and 1 Shogun Jeanne - well done!

Thanks to all for taking part in the contest and look out for the next to come.

bansho - Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 am

that sounds fun :cool:

"Me against my brother. My brother and I against our cousins. Our cousins and we against the world." :lol:

ardatia - Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

At this rate there probably won't be a Shogun winner for a while since it seems each day there is another new person going up to that rank. I should get Shogun at reset tonight myself.:)
EPSA - Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:43 am

Wow! It was a good game and very exciting.

Thanks for doing it and I am waiting for the next.

:)