SWLE
Link exchange

The Mob - Shogun/Daimyo/Peasant in MMC Mob

EPSA - Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:22 pm
Post subject: Shogun/Daimyo/Peasant in MMC Mob
Hello everyone.

THis morning I have been reading our forum. I was searching about the role of the Shoguns and the Daimyos but I didn't found nothing.

I would like what we have to do to get this level and what it is supposed that we have to do then.

Thanks all for your help.

ThePriest - Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:29 pm

if you are aiming for shogun, i think u have to reach 450 dynasty average, for daimyo its 300. and once u raise ur rank, u can kick or promote the members from lower rank. Also as shogun, when u wish, u can sponsor some contest that the other members organise, or make contests of your own. of course u can do that when u r a peasant or daimyo too, but then not many people notice the note you write about the contest :)
EPSA - Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Another question is, do you can promote or lower anything that you want? Or do you need some special requirements to do it?

Can I promote someone to my own level?

And, today there is somebody that have to be promote to shogun but he is daimyo yet. Who will promote him?

With my questions I am trying to give help to anothers that have my own questions.

los-gangstas - Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Promotions to Shogun make only Demonic_J.

There are 6 rules currently in this dynasty.

But in this times I think rule number 5 regarding kicking is hard to achieve. All of the nominated shoguns are currently on holidays :) So only DJ can boot. :)

DemonicJ - Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm

los ganstas is right (made a few minor changes to those rules too). The only way you will get to daimyo & above is to make sure you have a CARE rating above 25%