SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - Account banned?

ghost140782 - Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm
Post subject: Account banned?
My account ghost1407 has been banned and expried at never. I don't know why.I did something wrong please forgive me.
Metalteo - Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm

How many more accounts are you gonne make and ignoring my other posts.

This is your 4th forums account also. This account has been banned for being yet another multi for NDK18.

This is also the 3rd time you're pretanding to be someone else.

NDK18 - Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 pm

I said that ghost isn't my account, also teppi. Teppi is my brother, and I tell him to use the old links in my banned accounts for me to click to increase the Ave. When he used those links, his account is banned. So he creates a new account to click and he uses the teppi myminicity link in his profile. Why is teppi account banned and let my account banned too? The last time problem between me and blinkyboy, I'm sure that I broke your rules, but this time I never think that I did anything wrong. I swear to tell the truth. If I lie anything, I'll die right now and I'll have a car accident, maybe more terrible things else. This will be the last time I come to yarold and the forum. I'd had many wonderful time here, but I can't play in a place where people are unbelievable at me. :evil: