SWLE
Link exchange

Mini Ming Dynasty - Mini Ming New Banner

DARTVENOM - Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Post subject: Mini Ming New Banner

Robo - Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 pm
Post subject: You know what...
You know what, I really like it! I think its brilliant and I'm sure bosh will love it as well!

Its about 10 times better than the stuff I can come up with so I'm sure Bosh will be happy to display this as our banner - I'd do it myself although I don't have an image shack account! Seriously I think its brilliant, well done! :mrgreen:

Itsami - Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:52 pm

It looks really good. I like it, too :grin:
Metalteo - Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Post subject: Re: You know what...
Robo wrote:
You know what, I really like it! I think its brilliant and I'm sure bosh will love it as well!

Its about 10 times better than the stuff I can come up with so I'm sure Bosh will be happy to display this as our banner - I'd do it myself although I don't have an image shack account! Seriously I think its brilliant, well done! :mrgreen:

Code:
http://imagesbase.com/upload/view/Image1_1216402130_el9a8dw71n.png

That's the link where's it's uploaded now. You could use that.

Robo - Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm
Post subject: KL
Great, Thanks Metalteo your great! :smile:
antowka - Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:27 am

I made it one month ago )

Robo - Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:11 am
Post subject: Ask Bosh
Ask Bosh about it cause I don't think we want to keep on changing the banner! But it is a very good banner! :smile:
antowka - Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 pm

One month ago, he saw it :)
we did not put my banner, because you very tried to make your :)
It would be spare variant )

Itsami - Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Yes, the last banners lasted fonly a certain time. But the one we want to keep should last at least a bit longer than the predecessors :wink:

I personaly liked the one with the small statues best, but the new ones are great too :mrgreen:

But bosh is the one to decide. He will be online soon. Then we'll know more about this issue :)

oshkoshbosh - Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:09 pm

I don't have a problem rotating banners every (few) months - they all look good to me...so lets keep the current one for at least a month and then will try Antowka's - or for that matter anybody else that wants to put their graphics skill to a test...after all it is our dynasty!