SWLE
Link exchange

Mini Ming Dynasty - Mini Ming Dynasty

Robo - Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 am
Post subject: Mini Ming Dynasty
Post your messages, queries, comments here and either Bosh or one of us Shoguns will answer them for you! This space is checked daily so feel free to ask us about any thing to do with mini ming or yarolds link exchange you are not sure about!

Happy Clicking :roll:

antowka - Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi! is it expediently to use Handle?
Why yes/no?

Robo - Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 pm
Post subject: Is it advisable to use Handle?
Handle is for myminicity links only. It can be useful to use handle if you don't want to keep on changing your link (/ind,/env ect.). Although, the downsides are that you can't control what it puts on your myminicity.

I use handle because I find that it is a useful tool to have and I'd advise everyone else to use it aswell.

KrzychuP - Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am
Post subject: Allies?
Can someone explain, why we change our allies (dynasties) so frequently?
ppj2005 - Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 am

It does seem an inopportune time to drop MMC Mob and waste all those happy hour and reset credits doesn't it? lol
Robo - Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Can I just say, I wansn't our plan - Top Cat told us too!!!
Itsami - Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Post subject: Credits for showing links?!
I have another question.
Today I noticed something strange.

I wanted to prepare some links for the upcomming server restart, so I added several links (as many too).
But I didn't want to show them until one hour before server restart. So more dynasty members could benefit from it and I woundn't lose too many credits. And so I didn't activate the 'show dyasty' and the 'show main' box.

But then, I lost several hundred credits (well, it was all of them to be accurate) :neutral: They all just disappeared not even within a minute. At the moment, I have enough to be safe from <-1>, but do you know what this was and why it happend?

phlaim - Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm

As long as a link is "active" (not necessarily checked in the main and dynasty boxes), they show up in history, which is where your credits went away.
Itsami - Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:51 pm

They show up in the others' history though they never clicked the new links??

Hm, that could be the reason for that :neutral:

phlaim - Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm

If you have 10 active links which is not checked for main or dynasty in your profile, and click someone, then he will see all of those links in the history. (If I'm not mistaken)
Metalteo - Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 pm

phlaim wrote:
If you have 10 active links which is not checked for main or dynasty in your profile, and click someone, then he will see all of those links in the history. (If I'm not mistaken)

You're not mistaken, this is what happened.

phlaim - Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Good. :) But what about this scenario: You got 10 links in your profile, none is checked for main/dynasty except for 1. If someone clicks that link, will he see the rest of the 9 links in history?
Itsami - Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm

All right. Now I know that. Thank you for your help. :grin:
oshkoshbosh - Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:43 am

Yes, the trick is to enter the extra links...and then delete them (after x amount of time) from your profile so that the links do not show up in the history of all members on Yarolds!
kc8bdr - Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks for all the kindness shown me since I joined.

I realized the other day that I had been made a Shogun and that has come with it the ability to approve people as they join, Is there anything I should know before I start approving people? How can I best help?

I see that a lot of work has gone in to Mini Ming and I would like to contribute in a positive way.

Thanks

oshkoshbosh - Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Email sent to Jim... :D
neorabitt2 - Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Oooh
I have a question!

What does Ave/day mean? I know it ranks you on the dynasty page, but how do you get it up?

Tsai - Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 pm

neorabitt2 wrote:
but how do you get it up?

The easiest and shortest answer would be: by clicking more as your current ave/day :smile:

Basically you need to click 10 dynasty links more as your current ave/day to go 1 point up.

The exact formula can be found elsewhere on this forum. Use search if you are interested :wink:

Karu - Tue May 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Can someone please explain these HappyHour Things to me again.

Wasn't able to figure it out - if someone could explain that in german would be very helpful to me (also need the times for Germany).

Sorry, but I really have problems to understand that with my little english.

Rage - Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:02 am

Hi,

Apologies if I missed this somewhere, but is there a specific amount of links we need to click each day? If so, what is it? 300, 400? I just don't want to be kicked out. XD

BlackBloodyRose - Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 am

Hi Rage, you can look at this -> Members Activity
Zidane - Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Our forum is alive again, feel free to post, ask questions, help newbies, anything :)