SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Domain should look like AAA.BBB.CCC

stellad - Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 pm
Post subject: Domain should look like AAA.BBB.CCC
When I try to post the Link to a klick to grow Browsergame I'm playing, i always got the message

Quote:
Domain should look like AAA.BBB.CCC

the Link looks like this
Quote:
link removed

So where exactely is the wrong part in the link? Or is it generally forbidden to post such kind of Links? I see no difference to all the other Links on SWLE?

Can anybody help me please?

jennielynn - Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Does the link work if you add a www to the beginning of it (it'll accept it, but will it still work for your game)? It seems to be looking for a 3 part domain (which includes a subdomain, and your URL doesn't have one).
TiddaMouse - Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:20 am

I just tried it this way; [do not post clicks links in the forums, thank you] it works fine like that.
stellad - Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:26 am

Thanks!

It seems to work now.

TiddaMouse - Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:20 am

No problem
jemicule - Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:03 am

Heloo again, i made this post earlier and it got closed http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...14dcc28af1774c8

But my problem is the same, sorry about the links, my intention was to help out to find a way to make my link work.
If i pout www. infront of the link, it does not work any more, so my problem steal remains :(
Is it posible to make it work corectly?

Metalteo - Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am

jemicule wrote:
Heloo again, i made this post earlier and it got closed http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...14dcc28af1774c8

But my problem is the same, sorry about the links, my intention was to help out to find a way to make my link work.
If i pout www. infront of the link, it does not work any more, so my problem steal remains :(

Works fine when I add the link in your profile with the www. in front of it.
It's in your profile now. But it's not accepted by a mod it can't be clicked.

jemicule - Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 am

Metalteo wrote:
jemicule wrote:

Works fine when I add the link in your profile with the www. in front of it.
It's in your profile now. But it's not accepted by a mod it can't be clicked.

i dont think it's working, when i pot in the explorer go bar www. (link) i get this mesaje
"0Table 'khan_ro_admin.castles' doesn't exist" and no site.
i have tries www. (link) and world1.(link) before making the post and they dont work
first get's an error secont get's the game site but no votes 4 me :( and thats why i pout all the codes and links there, maybe we can use one of thoes.
I eaven explained what u must see on the scrren if u what to verifi that it works
I'm sorry if i am to insistent but i realy like that game and the votes will help me out a lot.

Metalteo - Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:47 am

The way our script works right now, it needs to check for sub domains (AAA.BBB.CCC), because there's a lot of games that have different servers, with different sub domains. And there's games like MMC that give their users an own subdomain for their links to be clicked.

At the moment i do not have a solution to make your link work on the site. You could ask the admins in your game to make links work with a www. or the server subdomain world1.

jemicule - Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 am

:( ( ty a lot, i'll try to talck to my game admins but i'm 99.99% sure they wont agree with that :( (
alexisicpm - Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi all!
sorry for interfering, but I am directly affected in this matter. is true that in few days since I play this game I haven't received nuttin in exchange for my clicks, and I can say that I've click a lot in the past time.
so, as a average clicker with over 250/day, I am right in saying that you should solve this problem.
as far as I concern, the soving of this problem is quite easy: instead of AAA.BBB.CCC, the mod can make an exception and accept the link as it is from the game. in my opinia, the owners won't change the link, so yarold must apply to its customers.
thanx for reading this, and I hope you anderstand my point of view.
PS. I'm registered in yarold from a long time