SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - myminicity

DemonicJ - Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:03 am
Post subject: myminicity
Hi Mods,

when are myminicity links going to be accept arther than mod check?

Metalteo - Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am

In myminicity all users have their own subdomain. eg. user.myminicity.com. The site will see each link as a new game. Because of this and the way the site works, myminiville is not on auto-accept.
DemonicJ - Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:15 am

Thanks for that, If a particular myminicity link has been approved by a mod can it then be added to the database. As the only thing that changes is like below

username.myminicity.com/??? (?=3 letters that can change depending on what you are gathering clicks for?

Metalteo - Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:04 pm

That's not an option in our mod-pannel. The admins have to search the data-base for each link and change their settings. That usually only has to be done for a game, to have it changed for all players from that game.
myminiville is the only site that works with sub-domains for each of their users atm.

Ps. I've put yours on auto accept.

DemonicJ - Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 am

Thanks mate.

I would expect to see more myminicity links on the site as I seen yarold posting over there. might make your life easier to autoaccept them when they put up their first link (IMO)

Thanks again

memoscorp - Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:52 am

May I please have my "myminicity" links auto-accepted too? Thank you in advance. :]
Metalteo - Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 am

memoscorp wrote:
May I please have my "myminicity" links auto-accepted too? Thank you in advance. :]

Done

memoscorp - Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Metalteo wrote:
memoscorp wrote:

Done

Thank you so much. :D

[ Added: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:30 pm ]
Er, I have another request. I'm not sure if I'm going too far with this, but I showed my sister myminicity.com and she decided to make one too. She's too busy to make her own account and click, so I let her put her link in my second slot. Is that okay? And if it is, could you also put it on auto-accept? Thanks very much!

bella - Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:54 pm

I'm going through each day and auto accepting all the new links. It's a bit of a laborious task, but they are all done for the moment.
If you are new, please just be patient as I will get to you. Just not at my computer as much as normal at the moment due to summer commitments and sale shopping.