SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - Have I been banned?

absolute-0 - Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:27 am
Post subject: Have I been banned?
I tried to log on to my account (absolute-0) but it kept saying that there was no user with that name/password. Then I tried to get my password but my e-mail wasn't found. So have I been banned?
Perdyfly - Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:08 pm

Sounds like you may have been deleted which happens if you go inactive for too long

If you were banned, you can still log in but can't click links.

absolute-0 - Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:02 am

If that is true then why didn't this account get deleted? And am I allowed to make another one without getting admin-mauled?
Perdyfly - Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:09 am

If I understand you correct .. you are referring to the yarold account and this forum account? If that is true...they are seperate...and forum accounts do not get deleted.

As for starting another account...that is for admin to answer. :D

If account was deleted then yes you can...but if it is another reason...i do not know.

Wildthing - Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:39 am

I didnt log in for a few months before and my old account was deleted for inactivity I dont think you'll have any problem as with time come new things but if uncertain you can always ask in the chat room -ws-
absolute-0 - Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:53 am

Wildthing wrote:
I didnt log in for a few months before and my old account was deleted for inactivity I dont think you'll have any problem as with time come new things but if uncertain you can always ask in the chat room -ws-

So then I won't get banned if I make a new account?

Perdyfly - Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:11 am

I already answered that...if you had not logged in for a while...then your account was deleted...and you can make a new one

as Wildthing stated...if you are in doubt, go to chat...talk to an admin.

CHEERS

Wildthing - Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:27 am

I made one and am fine, I wasnt banned I was deleted and how I cried over alla those lost credits.. but always check in chat if you have a doubt Metalteo is te admin there and mods Binni and Mayhem hang out there as well
Darkoverlord - Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:37 pm

Ya, if I were you I'd ask the admin just to be sure..