SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - My Mistake

GeorgeDCFC - Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:57 pm
Post subject: My Mistake
When i first joined yarold with my account called GeorgeDCFC it was fine. But when i tried logging on no matter how hard i tried it wuldnt work.So i made a new profile this time called george_dcfc if i remember rightly and i put the same link on. so i asked my friend why i couldnt log on he said about the referral link. i had totally forgotton to use this to log on so i logged on and both accounts were banned. Please i didnt meen to have to accounts just that i only made a second because it wasnt working. please consider my case yours thankfully.
GeorgeDCFC

p.s if u do see that i didnt meen to break the rules will you please delete george_dcfc and leave GeorgeDCFC on. thanks :roll:

Metalteo - Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:33 am

It's amassing how fast users do find the forums and post in it after they got their account banned, but when they have an other problem, they don't bother. they just waste the admins time, by making new accounts.

I'm willing to believe you this time and will unban GeorgeDCFC.

Next time use suport forum before making a new account and this goes for all users. Not going to be this easy all te time. Hate to see my time wasted on multies, when a simple post in suport forum could have helped.