SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - Just wondering why i got banned.

Matheson - Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:17 am
Post subject: Just wondering why i got banned.
I noticed earlier my account got banned, and i don't know why. I'm still new to this site, so i dunno if i broke a rule and didn't know it or what. Just wondering if you guys could tell me if i did anything wrong, and see if i can be forgiven for whatever i did, since i more than likely didn't do it on purpose. Thanks!
shotgunna - Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:03 pm

Did you have more than 1 account? Most common reason for bans is that...
Matheson - Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:42 pm

Nope, only have the one account, so it wasn't for that. still trying to figure out what i might have done.
Immortal43 - Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:16 pm

Reasons for banning are multi-accounting, using an auto-clicker, or messing with parts of the site u aren't supposed to (trying to exploit it), or being stupid with your short notes, insulting an admin in chat, etc..

Oh and i'm not saying u done all that, just stating the only reasons u could have been banned.

Matheson - Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:27 am

Damn, i wish i knew what reason it was, cause i don't believe i've done any of that. just put my links on there, and clicked other peoples links. never tried exploiting things, or multi accounting, or auto clicking. guess i'll have to just keep wondering about it.
Immortal43 - Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:03 am

[I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't gotten any admin attention yet, have you been pm'd about it?
Matheson - Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:10 am

I sent one a little earlier today, hoping that will get attention, figure out what i did wrong, that way i don't do it again!
Metalteo - Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:26 am

Using proxies is against the rules. Having a multi on a proxy isn't allowed either.

But I see you don't care about ruls, made yourself a new account already.

And Sam: admins have lifes too. I can't keep myself busy with users that break the rules all the time and since other members already feel the have to reply in the banned accounts forum, without knowing why a person is banned, I don't feel the need to hurry.

Matheson - Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:15 am

"Using proxies is against the rules. Having a multi on a proxy isn't allowed either. "

What does that mean exactly??? I never made a multi, i don't even know how to use a proxy. I made another account because i don't understand why i was banned, i can't use most of my links because of my other account. I wasn't trying to be a smart ******* about this, i just don't understand why i was banned, i read the rules and to my knowledge i hadn't done anything to break them. I didn't intentionally break any rules. I don't know if you wanna be forgiving for me or not, but once i find out what i did, i can guarantee i will never do it again. All i ask for is another chance, since i wasn't trying to do anything to break the rules.

Matheson - Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:40 am

I'd gladly quit using this new account i made if it meant i could use my old account again, this new one was just a way i could get clicks on my character still. If i can use my original account, you can gladly delete this new account. I just wanna be able to access and use my first account, so my three characters on it can still get clicks each day.