SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - How can you Delete account?

Runited - Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:09 am
Post subject: How can you Delete account?
hi i wounder how you can Delet accounts can some one tell me plz???
shotgunna - Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:43 pm

There is no way to delete an account. The only way I can think of right now is to let your account sit for... a certain amount of days. I'm not sure if it's 30 or 40. Maybe trance or teo can come around and clarify that.
Runited - Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:39 pm

oh ok
TranceZ64 - Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:15 pm

[Edited]

EDIT: Nevermind. I see you've been banned for multi-accounts. You'll stay banned until either of the admins decide you should be unbanned.

Runited - Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:35 pm

but TranceZ64 i dont have it that is the proplem the 2 others is my brothers but they dint whan to klick to webs anymore so i post there webs om mine becous i klick so that was the easy way and that is it so can you unbann me plz and i promis i am not Lieng plz
TranceZ64 - Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:18 am

I know your lieing. Your multi's names are TimriX112 and TimriX. The names are much to similar, and even if it was your brother, then you should be ********** at him for getting you banned - because your not getting unbanned.
Runited - Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:06 pm

i am and that isnt mine why am i geting bannd why can he just be bannd why me too?
Metalteo - Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:58 pm

I have a problem to believe yoyr stories, They change too often and I'm convinced they are lies.

Not going to unban you.