SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - plz unban...

Zaknefein - Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:36 pm
Post subject: plz unban...
ok, me and my 2 brothers play ww3 online. we all had 3 accounts (we kinda overlooked the multiple link things) so we all had an accounts. The onyl thing i can think of, after reading the rules, i cant think of any rules that we broke other than having multiple accounts for 1 IP. If you would please unban the accounts by the name of Zaknefein, Bruenor, and Burnation. If you unban them all, i will put all 3 links of the accounts under one account. Please consider this, i loved this click site and i clicked quite alot.

Thanks,
Zaknefein

Zaknefein - Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:23 pm

so uhh...will u guys plz unban the accts? i really liked this clicker
Batezou - Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:39 pm

uhm...
not many ppl get unbanned here.....
if U broke rules its possible that u will never be unbanned..
sorry

Immortal43 - Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:56 pm

This is the kind of crap that i can't stand about this site. When people get caught in the web legitimately and you morons are so overlooking of non-admins that you won't even un-ban them. I know for a fact that family members can play on the same IP, yet still be different people, and that's not breaking the rules. It says 1 account per unique person or something like that.

My brother used to have an account on here...but when he started back for a few weeks i told him to just let me put his link on my account because he'd probably get us both banned cause the system is FLAWED...you guys can pass over me saying this if you want, but it's really sad, and eventually it'll catch up with ya.

TranceZ64 - Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:21 pm

Quote:
2. Do not make multiple accounts, one is enough

It never says anything about 1 account per person. Besides, your pretty much breaking the rules if you haven't even read them. Anyone can make an extra account and just say it was one of their family members, it's not the admin's problems, it's the user's. And until certian users can learn to follow the rules, that's how it's going to be.

What's really so hard about following a couple guidlines?