SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Few Suggestions. Yarold, Please Consider.

Immortal43 - Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:04 am
Post subject: Few Suggestions. Yarold, Please Consider.
It would be an invaluable tool for me, and i'm sure for every other emperor on the site, to have some kind of dynasty log to view. It could either be sorted into tables by event type, It should show who removed members, when members apply and when and who accepted them. I don't think that rank changes are important enough to make the log but as long as it shows removals and acceptions It would be an invaluable tool for emperors. Also, on that, my preference would be that only the emp could view it.

Auto-accept applications feature. An emperor could choose to have members automatically accepted as peasants or daimyo if they wanted. This would just be conveinant, and it wouldn't be a hassle, because if accepted as peasants, they really have no abilities. This could be turned off too.

I probalby had more but that's all i can recall. I pray that the first one actually happens and really soon...

bagga - Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:33 pm

Yup these things can really help & if possible join date for new members so we can know their Ave improvements.