SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Something Wrong?

shotgunna - Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:46 am
Post subject: Something Wrong?
Who you have clicked today ? (196)
Who has clicked your link today ? (117)

I started the day off with somewhere near 3,980 credits I believe. How did I get to 4,119 by clicking that many links only...? Do the math. 3,980+76=4056... I don't know where the 60+ credits came from... I am 100% sure it was not from my referrals and not from the extra .4 the outwar links give. So what's up here? Something doesn't add up. Were credits given away for free or something? I mean, I'm not complaining but I just want to make sure something isn't totally wrong around here.

Edit- I also checked my transfers... and nothing new there so rule that out too.

Metalteo - Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:02 am

Nothing seems to be wrong with your account, don't know what happend.

Maybe you already had them. You sure about the ammount you had before?

shotgunna - Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:06 am

Pretty sure because whenever I log in i check to see my credits and I saw that I was below 4,000. And i don't like being below 4,000 so I just started clicking like usual. And I don't know why but now I got more credits from somewhere... Oh well. I was just posting this to make sure something isn't wrong with the coding or anything. Thanks anyway Teo.
BruceLee - Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:59 am

Not Getting Credits for the link of all www.streetracingwar.com and I thought it was just one but I have clicked four to make sure and no credits for either of them!!!
shotgunna - Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:20 am

Make sure the table on the bottom reads *Your Link Has been counted*.