SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - BANNED ACOUNT

Mad Cows - Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:01 am
Post subject: BANNED ACOUNT
when i log onto my acount it says welcom Snu45 your acount has been banned i just want to kno y ive been banned plz TELL ME :cry:
Metalteo - Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:29 am

You're accounts has been banned for multi accounting
Mad Cows - Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:12 am
Post subject: Sry
sry but i dont think its very smart because i have three other bros that use it and it doesnt seem right to bann us all for trying to click links and to get rs clicked
Mad Cows - Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:12 am
Post subject: Sry
sry but i dont think its very smart because i have three other bros that use it and it doesnt seem right to bann us all for trying to click links and to get rs clicked :cry:
Metalteo - Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:32 am

I didn't think all 7 accounts were yours.

But Snu45 and Siphun are.

You're not supose to make a new account when you run out of credits and quiz questions.

Mad Cows - Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:05 am
Post subject: k
will it ever be unbanned :cry:
Mad Cows - Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:01 pm
Post subject: hey
will i ever be unbanned cus i need clicks bad and i think this is the best website to get them]
Metalteo - Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:02 pm

Ask us again in a few weeks.
Mad Cows - Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:34 pm
Post subject: K
k so ill ask again in like 2 weeks (plz let me have my account back cus if i dont have it i will ******* and my bro's will beat me up since im the youngest) :cry:
rind - Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:32 am
Post subject: can you unban my account then
Can you unban my account then? It has been quite a few weeks. If you are, the account is Bacon
Mad Cows - Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:57 am
Post subject: Ken u atleast
can u atleast take my link off my charector i dont kno y i just dont rely want it to b on sumpthin thats banned (PLZZ :cry: )
TranceZ64 - Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:05 am

Don't expect it to happen, the only reason you'de want a link removed is if you don't play the game anymore, your trying to save credits for when/IF you get unbanned, OR, your making another account to use it on but it won't accept because the link's already in use.
Mad Cows - Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:37 am
Post subject: This is gay
this is gay cuz my friend made an account and iloged in to show him how to use it and now its BANNED y?
Metalteo - Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:00 am

Maybe you can stop making new accounts when you're banned.

And give it the name NoRules, is that supose to be a joke or what.

Mad Cows - Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:05 am
Post subject: *******
******* i didnt name that my friend did and eveythin he has says NoRules so w/e u guys r wacked