SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - False clicks

Sandwich - Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:10 am
Post subject: False clicks
I have currently only my link at Planet Battleground showing. I looked through click history and it says 13 people clicked my link there today. However, only 5 are registered in my click log from the game.

This game has a captcha that requires you to click a number. However, this site counts click through a frame so anyone who clicks it will get his click counted without actually adding to my soldiers. I'm losing credits and receive nothing in return. :?

TranceZ64 - Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:20 am

Not everyone clicks the links like their suposed to. We can't really make them and there's no way to detect if clicks go through (Except the SW links on Yarold's server). This has been mentioned a lot by people unsatisfied by getting clicked several times and them not reciving any hits. Sorry, everyone else has to put up with it.
Yarold - Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:57 am

I'm trying to lover credits received from these sites
thechosenone - Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:36 pm

it dont bother me

like i get 100 clicks howevery i only receive 60-70 citizens in my game

might be cuz i have over 500+ credits

mystysaint - Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:27 pm
Post subject: Re: False clicks
Sandwich wrote:
I have currently only my link at Planet Battleground showing. I looked through click history and it says 13 people clicked my link there today. However, only 5 are registered in my click log from the game.

This game has a captcha that requires you to click a number. However, this site counts click through a frame so anyone who clicks it will get his click counted without actually adding to my soldiers. I'm losing credits and receive nothing in return. :?

Apparently with battleground you have to hit back after you click the number that gives you credit ..something to do with cookies timing out. I didn't know this until today ..so I know in the future at least my click will be counting towards your character :)

gazzza - Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:05 am

The frame screwed it up before. So now nobody knows it's fixed.