SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Thousands of clicks !

Zupprika - Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Post subject: Thousands of clicks !
So...I put up 18 new links today (around 11-12 o'clock GMT+1). All were from the site Valenth. As I usually do, I set the limit to 100 clicks.

I just checked my links. They all gained WAY TOO MANY levels. Some gained 600 (meaning 600 clicks), and some of them more than 1 200. And on yarolds, it shows that they still need 20-50 clicks of the 100 I set at the start, and I didn't lose a credit for each level gained (I don't even have enough credits for that).

I don't know if the "bug" comes from yarolds or Valenth itself, so I thought I'd report this. Does this problem come from Yarolds ?

Jeanne - Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Since you haven't lost credits, still had limit left and as Valenth is having problems atm (long or no loading), My guess would be it's at Valenth :wink:
caska04 - Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:13 am

This should be a problem on Valenth's side. It happened in the past and again the site has been laggy for quite some time now. I usually don't put Valenth links on Yarold's, when I see the site isn't loading properly, because I want to avoid finding a shiny and making it omega.