SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - CARE problem

Fiora - Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm
Post subject: CARE problem
Hey,

I have a problem with the HAT's,
When I come accros one, I fill it in, but after I do so, nothing happens..
For example the IQ-test, I fill in the right answer and the page after that says don't navigate away.
So I kept the page open but nothing happened. After a while I decided to refresh the page and it said, Sorry I have nothing for you..
Also, the page with the cave and the dragon does nothing, I fill in an answer (Kill it) and it says You Kill it! But unfortunately the dragon was faster.. And then nothing happens.
The number at my care also stays at <10..
I'm really confused now..

Alba - Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm
Post subject: Re: CARE problem
Fiora wrote:
Hey,

I have a problem with the HAT's,
When I come accros one, I fill it in, but after I do so, nothing happens..
For example the IQ-test, I fill in the right answer and the page after that says don't navigate away.
So I kept the page open but nothing happened. After a while I decided to refresh the page and it said, Sorry I have nothing for you..
Also, the page with the cave and the dragon does nothing, I fill in an answer (Kill it) and it says You Kill it! But unfortunately the dragon was faster.. And then nothing happens.

It's the way! you are doing it right, nothing needs to happens in the page, after you type anything there and hit enter, you don't need to wait, you can close the page.

Fiora wrote:
The number at my care also stays at <10..
I'm really confused now..

<10 only means you got less of 10 HATs, when you have = or >10, you will can see your CARE percentage in your profile.

Well done! :wink:

Fiora - Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Aah, okeey I get it now :)
Thanks very much!!