SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - False multi-account

sunstream - Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 am
Post subject: False multi-account
I'm a user of the site Valenth, and I'm one of the participants of the contest, which is being held there. I asked two my friends to help me with this contest. They created accounts on Yarolds and added the links to some of my Valenth pets. Yesterday in the evening I logged in under each of those accounts to make sure, that my friends understood my instructions about using Yarolds clearly and weren't having any problems. After that I logged out and that logged in as sunstream, my own account.
Today, in the morning, I found out that my account was banned and wanted to ask about the reason. Thank you for the attention.

DemonicJ - Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 am

from the Code of Conduct (site rules)CoC

"Only one per person is allowed."

The affected accounts have a one week ban

sunstream - Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 am

Yes, I have one account.
My friends have separate accounts, and they will keep using them tham after the contest ends.
Is this wrong?

DemonicJ - Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 am

you have the logins to other accounts & have used them. That by definition is mutliple accounts. after the ban has finished, stya out of the account & there will be no further risks to having them banned again.
sunstream - Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 am

Well, could there be any mercy? I knew that the multiple accounts were forbidden, but I didn't know that 'definition' you mentioned. I apologize for that.
Besides, today is my birthday, I'm 21 now... One can look to for a kind treatment on one's birthday, can't one? ^^