SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - I do not understand why I was banned.

rashida - Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 am
Post subject: I do not understand why I was banned.
I am new to these types of link exchanges. I don't understand what it was that I did wrong.

All I did was join up, click links to try and stay positive within my dynasty and sign off. Each day I did this. The only other thing I can think of that changed that routine was I signed on while I was at my friend's house to check and see how many credits I had and her 12 year old nephew grabbed the mouse from me and starting clicking everything in sight to annoy me. I wasn't banned then, I'm sure I wasn't becasue I had seen my name on the dynasty page.

When I got home to try and get on to click some more links, I was banned. What?

This is very upsetting to me because I don't understand why this happened. And I've never been on a site or a club before that doesn't even give you a warning before kicking you out. That's a bit unreasonable. I've been asking everyone I know that is also on this site and they don't get why I was kicked out either. The only thing I can think of is my friend's nephew clicked something wrong while I was checking my credits and now I'm being punished for it.

If this is the case, can I please talk to a moderator? I've read through the rules and it all seems to be talking about abuse of HTML codes or vulgar language. And I haven't done that. If I made a mistake, why isn't there any probation warning for a person not to do it again?

DemonicJ - Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am

When you registered for the site, you did so & accepted its rules. I also replied to you several times in the chatroom when you demanded a mod. you never answered