SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Wich option you like

Yarold - Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:07 pm
Post subject: Wich option you like
How would you like dynasties to be sorted by default:
- Yesterday clicks done by dynasty
- old aveday, like it was before
- AvgClicks column which is normal avg of data from last 10 days of clicks done (current)
- Name, Members i think don't need explanation
- sorted by when dynasty was created

If your desired option is not listed here, chose most similar one.

jennielynn - Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Why can't we leave it how it is, especially if we already have the option to sort outselves?
Yarold - Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Need to know opinion of majority
Darrel - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:12 pm

I vote for the current, the one with the Avg Clicks. It is a wonderful update!
Roman - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Darrel wrote:
I vote for the current, the one with the Avg Clicks. It is a wonderful update!

Well I also voted this one (current AvgClicks) but I think its not a real secret that I like it ;-)

Ferrari - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:27 pm

current AvgClicks :wink:
engelina - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:32 pm

also voted current.
jennielynn - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Yarold wrote:
Need to know opinion of majority

I'm a spaz, I didn't see the word Current in front of Average Clicks. :(

EDIT: Now I realize I'm a real spaz. I thought this was the dynasty page for each dynasty, not the dynasty listing of all dynasties.

turdkey - Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 pm

I voted "the bigger the better Members" it most suits our dynasty. Anyone voting any other way must be involved in a conspiracy to deny us our birthright of top spot.

PS If we lose the vote can we whinge until you change it???

mrpoey - Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 pm

turdkey wrote:
I voted "the bigger the better Members" it most suits our dynasty. Anyone voting any other way must be involved in a conspiracy to deny us our birthright of top spot.

voted same way
other appealing options: the total clicks/ID number ;)
Kinda tired of the whole boot all the joiners to keep dyn ave up thing =/

minh-phuoc - Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:34 pm

jennielynn wrote:
Why can't we leave it how it is, especially if we already have the option to sort outselves?

Agree, we will have several No.1 dyn depends on how we define the "No.1"

jassej - Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm

If I must choose from several non-ideal then of course I'm for "old aveday"
prince_chusky - Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 pm

:roll: I vote for the penultimate but I do not understand very well, in any case what the majority vote, I agree :mrgreen:
Saludes :razz:

jane2002 - Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:20 pm

I agree with Jassej :mrgreen:
zoran33 - Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:48 pm

I vote 4 old aveday :grin:
bansho - Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:33 pm

hmmm... brand new yesterday... :cool: ...quess why
zvonimir - Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Yarold is fair this time.
Members will decide,like to me

MarkoFaca - Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Members will decide and we all will obey members decision.

So if old way wins, thats great - we're #1. But if AveClick wins - we'll have to click like crazy to be #1 :)

And if Name option wins - we're screwed :D

sebastopol-ca - Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 pm

I voted just to vote, like someone already said, we can change how it displays ourselves, though I dont see the dynasty registration number option, think that could put us back in the top 5 again.
thepossum1 - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm

I voted the old way mostly because I'm an old f@rt, I'm aged to perfection like wine. BUT I don't see it making everyone happy any of the ways. Whichever way it goes, whoever isn't favored by that way will complain, so what's the difference? Exercise in futility methinks.

The new way is making quick work of absorbing the new, small dynasties. Pretty soon, we'll be back to a handful of large dynasties with no small ones--hmmmm deja vu

jennielynn - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

sebastopol-ca wrote:
I voted just to vote, like someone already said, we can change how it displays ourselves, though I dont see the dynasty registration number option, think that could put us back in the top 5 again.

What do you mean by registration number? By order created or something? There are two options for new first and old first. Is that what you mean?

sebastopol-ca - Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:52 pm

jennielynn wrote:
sebastopol-ca wrote:

What do you mean by registration number? By order created or something? There are two options for new first and old first. Is that what you mean?

Option#5 the wine way, older the better

If that option was available on the dynasty page to sort by.

PreciouS HearT - Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Everything is ok, and i respect it of course. But, new CLICK counting option is not a good option i think. Already some people left Yarold cause of this new click counting system. I know, Yarold doesn't have any prob, if anyone left, but - it was great before. But, all other new updates are great.

I know, my opinion or vote are worthless, as most people like it already.

I have voted for "Old Ave".

engelina - Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

i like the new option.

actually, what i really would like to keep, is the peasands do not count, part. it means i no longer have to remove everyone that does not have time to click for a day or two, but just can make them peasant.

and new members get some time to get used to things, before they are promoted and their clicks count.

MUSHpark - Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:46 am

I voted for the new yesterday one because I like to see lots of change day to day. But the last 10 days avg of top clicks is a close second.
Darrel - Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:10 am

PreciouS HearT wrote:
Everything is ok, and i respect it of course. But, new CLICK counting option is not a good option i think. Already some people left Yarold cause of this new click counting system. I know, Yarold doesn't have any prob, if anyone left, but - it was great before. But, all other new updates are great.

I know, my opinion or vote are worthless, as most people like it already.

I have voted for "Old Ave".

Well, I should have also left Yarold's, BUT if this update has not taken place. Because of the new update I returned, and I can again improve my city, but this time, I'm not required to have high average or clicks, because I'm a peasant. So, with the new update people with low averages and clicks can still improve their cities if they have credits.

And after all dynasties are not for racing each other to "#1", but to give people more chances to give clicks and receive clicks.

Sejjas - Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 pm

I think the new ok only if there is a change there:!:
So let's say there's a dynasty with 50 players and they click on the tag 10 000 man then nimt the clicks and the players and they are divided thus:
10 000/50 = 200
a name for example: :lol:
MS AVE :lol:

if it is something net then the old version!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

MainCore - Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Post subject: I voted...
..."Brand New Yesterday". I think this reflect how good and dynamic a dynasty is.
Yarold - Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:20 pm

We will have second round if no option gets above 50%
pinestka81 - Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:52 pm

"Brand new yesterday" 4 me
sebastopol-ca - Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:24 pm

oh good a second round
groover - Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:45 pm

I vote for the current, the one with the Avg Clicks :razz: :razz: