SWLE
Link exchange

The Mob - personal ave

jmhg - Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm
Post subject: personal ave
Our average staff increased quite this morning, is real ????? or normalized morning with reset?
jamiroquai_chic - Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 pm

read the million other posts lol

it's not normal :mrgreen:

jmhg - Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 pm

:evil:
jamiroquai_chic - Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:20 am

what's with the face LOL
Orphiania - Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:00 am
Post subject: Re: personal ave
jmhg wrote:
Our average staff increased quite this morning, is real ????? or normalized morning with reset?

I was wondering the same thing.

I don't see a million other posts about it, either.

jamiroquai_chic - Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:05 am

Not exactly a million but there are a fair few, plus Orphinia you belong to the MMC. . . Read a few short notes, theres lots of info in there for you
Orphiania - Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 am

Yes, I'm getting some idea of what's going on from those notes as well.

Plus I'm busy doing my mad Happy Hour clicking! (But I'm running out of links to click.) I've got 4 links up... make sure to click them, J_C!

jmhg - Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am

jamiroquai_chic wrote:
what's with the face LOL
:razz: :lol: :lol:
misunkyno - Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:41 pm

please where do i get to know how many clicks i scored the previous day?
jamiroquai_chic - Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:01 pm

I don't know where you find the information.... but I lead a sad life LOL and I write down the highest 10ish before the reset to see who does the best.

Yesterday a fair few people were in the 600's for the dynasty, which is fanstatic. I did my personal best yesterday for the dynasty doing 633 clicks, so I only kept track of the people above 600.

At 5.20am UK time you had acchieved 474 Dynasty clicks, after that time I didn't record it.

It would be nice to know if there is somewhere where everyones daily clicks are stored though, if there is such a thing someone let me know!

Lucy xx :mrgreen:

ppj2005 - Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 pm

I can tell you how many dynasty clicks you do in a day normally, but the resets have not been occurring at the regular times the last couple of days so I have no numbers.

If you want total number of people clicked you can go to the history section and get an approximate idea. You will see the number of people you clicked and the number of people who clicked you. That list is always changing as the hour progresses though.