SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - No Click credit from Link Exchange or History??

Mel - Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:50 am
Post subject: No Click credit from Link Exchange or History??
This only started happening to me over the past few days, but I only seem to build up my Click count when I click on links from the Dynasty Exchange. When I click on them from the History or Link Exchange, I only receive credits, but my Click count doesn't increase.

I've made sure all the links are gone from the Dynasty Exchange before switching to the other pages, but that doesn't seem to help.

Is this something new? When I first joined, I'm pretty sure my click count increased from all three locations.

jennielynn - Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 am
Post subject: Re: No Click credit from Link Exchange or History??
Mel wrote:
This only started happening to me over the past few days, but I only seem to build up my Click count when I click on links from the Dynasty Exchange. When I click on them from the History or Link Exchange, I only receive credits, but my Click count doesn't increase.

I've made sure all the links are gone from the Dynasty Exchange before switching to the other pages, but that doesn't seem to help.

Is this something new? When I first joined, I'm pretty sure my click count increased from all three locations.

Your click count will only increase from those pages if you click on a link of a dynasty member in those pages. Clicks of non-dynasty members' links will not get you clicks only credits.

Mel - Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 am

I see.

Thanks!