SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Banned

Annihilator - Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:32 pm
Post subject: Banned
Why Have I Been Banned in the link exchange???
Metalteo - Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:21 pm

Crimson Shadow
Annihilator
deathfromabove

All been banned for multi accounting

Annihilator - Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:25 am

im Annihilator as u can see but i didn't create the other two accounts. i was just tryin to get extra hits for my guy in The Dawn Of Time.
Crimson Shadow - Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:51 am

annihilator and deathfromabove are friends of mine who go to my school. We have separate accounts, because we're completely different people. You're probably under the impression that it's multi accounts because of the same IP address we have while at school. If you look at the ip AFTER school hours, we've got 3 separate IPs. I got annihilator and deathfromabove to both give me some extra points, with the idea that I could buy every possible number for the lotto, then split the points. I highly encourage you to check the IP addresses, and reconcider the banning.
Metalteo - Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:20 am

I have unbanned all of you.

I know this has been said before and I say it again. If you are on shared computer do not transfer credits to eachother. This will be seen as multi accounting. Aspecially if 1 of you never clicked links and got only credits from the quiz.

Crimson Shadow - Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:33 am

Thank you, and I never thought about multiaccounting before, but I can see what you mean. the internet at our school is a rather fickle thing, sometimes it won't let us click links, and since deathfromabove only plays at school, he has to get them from the quiz. (although, I guess he could do it at home if he wanted to. come to think of it, i don't see why he doesnt')