SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Un-ban account plz

DarkAngelX - Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:16 am
Post subject: Un-ban account plz
Can you plz un-ban DarkAngelx...... u can take all my credits if u have to but can u plz un ban me plz......and i wont make multiple accounts again.....sry
DarkAngelX - Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:22 am

or do u want me just to make a new account.........
DarkAngelX - Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:33 am

ok.... i just made a new account, so you can delete all the other ones i made.... just dont ban ChosenOne cause thats my new main account thx
TranceZ64 - Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:07 am

First off, you shouldn't of even made a multi account, read the rules.

Now secound off. You got banned for making multi accounts...so... what the hell are you trying to prove by making more!? You just asume that you'de be unbanned? Making another and just pretending it'de be "ok" isn't going to get you unbanned.

Third off. Read the rules about the forum. No double posting, That goes for triple posting too. Forum=/=Chatroom. Forum = Forum.

Forth off. Your story just dosen't stick. Your new account 'currently' has 54 credits, but you have only 1 click counted, this just shows that you had more then those others, OR you've just a got a friend that is oblivious to the fact you broke the rules. Plus the name 'Chose one', I don't know if your trying to get the user 'Thechosenone' in trouble, but a quick IP check shows your not the same person at all.

One more thing, this isn't a chat, you if you have something to say, say it in one big post. Chances are, you won't be here that much longer.